Dominican Republic has become one of the principle spots for Destination Weddings in the world due to its beautiful beaches, the exquisite taste and style of its locations and hotels as well as unmatchable price offers.
Enjoy the most beautiful Caribbean destinations, all in the Dominican Republic, including Bávaro, Punta Cana, Samaná, Juan Dolio, Puerto Plata, La Romana, Bayahibe and Santo Domingo.
- Geographically we represent a strategic position, equidistant from North America and South America.
- Having three of the fastest gowing tourist destinations in the world provides air fare and accesability advantages no other wedding destination can offer.
- Good prices and hotel packages (all inclusive), economy and luxury prices. In some packages, all inclusive may mean that when your guests pay for their stay, they are also paying for your wedding. You end up getting married for free!
- A profitable Dollar exchange rate.
- Endless options of hotel offers “All inclusive”, allowing the bride and groom to pay a minimum additional fee per guest for the wedding celebration, since in their daily rate guests pay for their complete daily consumption (including the wedding ceremony).
- Facilities and legal flexibility for celebration of marriages.
- A romantic and warm touch of natural Caribbean, requiring low investment in the creation of the wedding set.
- Eight international airports with over 40,000 flights per year connecting to every mayor city in north, south, central america and europe.
- Aeropuerto Internacional Las Américas, Santo Domingo
- Aeropuerto Internacional Punta Cana, on the South-East of the island, Higuey
- Aeropuerto Internacional cibao, Santiago
- Aeropuerto Internacional General Gregorio Luperón, Puerto Plata
- Aeropuerto Internacional La Romana, La Romana
- Aeropuerto María Montez, Barahona
- Aeropuerto El Portillo, Las Terrenas
- Aeropuerto Herrera, Santo Domingo